Share This Site:
This directory provides description of and links to a sampling of businesses and programs that offer resources to banks enthusiastic about lending, investing, or providing retail services that are financial Indian Country. These resources are arranged beneath the categories that are following
- SBA Loan Programs - provides a few loan guarantee programs for extremely certain purposes. These generally include:
- 7(a) Loan Program - The 7(a) Loan Program includes help that is financial companies with unique demands. For a fast writeup on the system begin to see the OCC's reality sheet.
- CDC/504 Loan Program - The CDC/504 loan system is just a financing that is long-term, made to encourage financial development within a residential area. For a review that is quick of program, begin to see the Community Developments Fact Sheet.
- Microloan Program - The Microloan Program provides tiny, short-term loans to small company issues and certain kinds of not-for-profit child-care centers.
- USDA Rural Development's Business and Industry Loan Guarantees - The purpose of the B&we Loan Guarantees Program is always to help personal lending to increase the financial and ecological weather in rural communities.
Public Facilities Lending
- Tribal Economic developing Bond Program, an element of the American Recovery and Investment Act (ARRA) of 2009, is a tax-exempt bond system that authorizes relationship issuances for tribal financial development and never have to fulfill the "essential government function" test generally speaking relevant to bonds granted by tribal governments.