Car name loan providers must certanly be certified in Miami-Dade County to be able to participate in the name loan financing business.
A name loan is that loan of income guaranteed by a certification of name to an automobile. The title lender keeps the certificate just in case the mortgage just isn't compensated.
Car title loan enrollment
Bring the documents that are following individual:
- Done Automobile Title Loan enrollment application
- Title loan contract
- Relationship into the level of $100,000. This protects customers who're injured by any failure associated with name loan company or breach regarding the legislation because of the name loan lender
- Present partnership contract, if relevant
- Latest report that is annual with all the Florida Division of Corporations (fictitious, partnership, company)
- Police arrest records information, if relevant
The application will be considered abandoned and closed and a new application and fee will be required if the application process is not completed within 60 days of its filing.
- Initial car title loan registration: $1,840.00
- Biannual renewal cost: $1,404.00
- Reactivation cost: $308.00
- Replacement certificate (optional): $17.00
- Background check cost: $25.00
Money just isn't accepted. If using in person, the non-refundable costs may be compensated by charge card (MasterCard, Visa or US Express), check always, money purchase or cashier’s check made payable to Miami-Dade County.